The Reflex Mini Sight Compact, or RMSc, is developed by Shield Sights Limited in the United Kingdom. It features a sight housing made of aircraft grade aluminum and a variable-intensity, drive circuit. This feature senses the ambient light radiating from the target and automatically adjusts the built-in LED emitter to the perfect intensity for all backgrounds. It also incorporates an SiO2 Quartz-Coated Polymer lens which can withstand up to ten times greater shock impact than glass lenses. It features an RMSc footprint, and will mount to all mounting surfaces designed for the RMSc or full-sized RMS footprints. Compatible with night vision.
- Red LED. No laser; completely eye safe. No radioactive materials.
- 8 MOA dot reticle
- 1x reflex, SiO2 quartz-coated, heavy impact rated polymer lens
- Hard coating with Anti-reflection. No colored exterior lens coating, minimizes visible signature.
- One 3V lithium battery, CR2032
- 2 to 3 years battery life with average use. 4 years with dark storage.
- Automatic brightness adjustment based on target
- Brightness Range: Lowest – Compatible with Night Vision, Highest – Visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Battery mounts underneath optic
- Aluminum housing material
- Matte-black anodized coating
- Sight dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 1.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches
- Weighs 0.57 ounces including battery
- Mounts to all RMS / RMSc mounting surfaces
To find more information, such as user manuals and more detailed specifications, please click here to visit Shield’s direct page.
Add a DoveDOT™ for your new Shield RMSc Optic by clicking here!
There are no reviews yet.