Dove Adaptive Mounting Solutions’ revolutionary DoveDOT™ Red Dot Mounting Plate Kit provides a simple and convenient method for installing an RMSc footprint red dot optic onto pistol slides that are not equipped with a dedicated optics cut. Optic not included.
Most model DoveDOTs are compatible with multiple firearms in the subcompact, compact, and fullsize categories. To view a full list of compatible handgun models for each fitment option, please see our Compatibility Page.
For an in-depth guide to installing your DoveDOT kit, please visit our Install Page.
- Includes red dot mounting plate w/ red & green fiber optic front sight (More colors for your front sight available Here!)
- Mounting plate features integrated rear iron sight
- 17-4 stainless steel with black nitride coating
- Simple installation; no machining required
- Compatible with most optic-ready holsters
Some examples of optics that will mount to the DoveDOT™ RMSc are:
- Swampfox Sentinel
- Holosun 407k/507k
- Holosun EPS/EPS Carry
- Vortex CCW Defender
- Sig Romeo Zero/Zero Elite
- Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec M3
- ADE Spike RD3-018
- All Shield Sights optics
- Hex Optics Wasp
- Crimson Trace CT-1550
- Riton Tactix MPRD/MPRD2
Don’t take our word for it. Here are some great videos showing just what people are saying about the DoveDOT™!
- Tactical Considerations – YouTube Review
- Strictly Plinking – YouTube Durability Test
- Jeff of All Trades – Youtube Review
***Please be sure to check your manufacturer’s specifications for installing sights. For example, some companies use a tapered dovetail on their slides, meaning one side is tighter than the other. Failing to follow the firearm manufacturer’s recommended installation/uninstallation directions could result in excessive force being needed to install the DoveDOT™ kits which could result in damage to the product or firearm. Our DoveDOT™ units are manufactured with these directions in mind, so if you are having to use more force than a few sharp taps to seat the unit, please ensure you are going the correct direction for installation/uninstallation.